Monday, May 9, 2011

the great cookie/magnet exchange

Over the weekend Ashley (of Award Inspirations) and I decided that we needed to exchange "goods." I wanted monogrammed cookies from her so I offered to make magnets for her whiteboard at school as a trade.

I have all new fun paper for the magnets, so I was excited to try them out. I really cannot believe I only took one picture (not even wrapped up!) of these magnets. But, at least you can see some of the new paper patterns that I have...
Head on over to Award Inspirations to see pictures of the adorable polka-dotted, monogrammed cookies that Ashley made for me in exchange for the magnets! Also, read the post to find out some of her tips and tricks for icing cookies.

I'll leave you with a couple of additional pictures of magnets I made this weekend... these are featured in the colors of Elon Law School (the school from which my sister is graduating in two weeks). She gave these to the Dean and her assistant as a "thank you" for all their help and guidance during these past three years. 



Using these as a "thank you" made me realize how PERFECT they would be as a hostess gift for a bridal or baby shower. Love it! Only wish I had come up with that 7 months ago when I was having showers... :) Happy Monday!

2 comments: