Friday, April 1, 2011

the start of something new



... just wanted to show you what I will be using to make the April canvas for Jil. I've painted the background blue and am currently waiting for it to dry so that I can put a second coat on. I will hopefully have the finished product up on the blog tomorrow night.

I'm incorporating the lavender and green from images in the April inspiration board for this project. Also, you will notice a slight touch of blue in the plaid ribbon. I've painted the entire canvas a royal blue color that goes with the color of the shorts on the inspiration board. If you do not have an inspiration board of some sort, I definitely suggest creating one. They can serve as a huge help to you as you find creative ways to use those inspirations into even the smallest details of your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment